Job Summary – Administration, Sales, and Dispatch
Job Type: Full-time, Employee
This position is vital for the success of the company. The candidate must have a strong memory, organization, excellent written and verbal communication skills, problem solving abilities, stress management, and able to positively interact with clients constantly. You must send in a cover letter or you will be immediately disqualified as a candidate.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Cultivate strong relationships with clients;
- Answer the phone and respond to client inquiries;
- Dispatch service calls;
- Book service calls and maintain SLA agreements with clients;
- Maintain contact with staff regarding location and changes in appointments;
- Assist Operations with staff resource allocation;
- Accounts receivable tasks such as receiving client payments, maintaining credit card authorizations, invoicing, and collections;
- Assist or consult staff with creating quotes when necessary and prepare estimates for customers;
- Proper documentation and reporting;
- Customer service including signing in devices and finding appropriate product or services;
- Product RMA’s; and,
- Keeping the shop clean.
- Get clients feedback
Qualifications and Skills
- Previous customer service experience is required;
- Fluent in French is an asset; and,
- Must have strong computer and literacy skills.
Medical and dental benefits available for qualified employees.