Job Summary – Administration, Sales, and Dispatch
Job Type: Full-time, Employee
This position is vital for the success of the company. The candidate must have a strong memory, organization, excellent written and verbal communication skills, problem solving abilities, stress management, and able to positively interact with clients constantly. You must send in a cover letter or you will be immediately disqualified as a candidate.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Cultivate strong relationships with clients.
- Answer the phone and respond to client inquiries.
- Dispatch service calls.
- Book service calls and maintain SLA agreements with clients.
- Maintain contact with staff regarding location and changes in appointments.
- Assist Operations with staff resource allocation and project management.
- Accounts receivable tasks such as receiving client payments, maintaining credit card authorizations, invoicing, and collections.
- Assist or consult staff with creating quotes when necessary and prepare estimates for customers.
- Proper documentation and reporting.
- Customer service including signing in devices and finding appropriate product or services.
- Product RMA’s.
- Responsible to clean main level.
- Get client’s feedback.
- Inventory management.
Qualifications and Skills
- Previous customer service experience is required.
- Fluent in French is an asset.
- Must have strong computer and literacy skills.
Medical and dental benefits available for qualified employees.
For inquiries please email [email protected].