Job Summary – Certified Computer Technician
Job Type: Full-time, Contract
We are looking for a new computer technician to join our team. We are looking for someone who is a team player, independent worker, and of course has a strong skill set. Since 1997 we have been serving Northern Ontario with enthusiasm. Each member of our team has their own unique, and strong set of capabilities.
• Must be able to travel
• Must be certified or college degree in relevant field to apply
• Must have a valid drivers licence and reliable vehicle
• Candidate must be able to follow specific instructions with very little supervision
• Network setup and troubleshooting
• Hardware and software repairs for PC’s and Apple Windows 7, 10, Mac and Linux O/S Windows server administration
• Active directory knowledge
• Knowledge on how to properly remove viruses, root kit, malware, etc.
• Friendliness and credibility is a virtue
• Excellent stress management skills, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• A criminal record check and credit check will be required
• You must be willing and available to work evenings, weekends, and on call
You must have a valid computer or networking certification.
Job Type / Category
40 hours a weeks
There will be travelling required