Dear Valued Client,
As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak continues to develop, the health and well-being of our team and clients are mission-critical to us. We understand that limiting any impact regarding this health event is beneficial and imperative. We are keenly focused on our preparedness efforts to maintain a safe work environment and sustain our business operations. Here at NBCS are taking every possible measure to maintain the control of our network, computers, servers and other services as well as maintain our SLAs.
It is our intention to continue providing you our best service and peace of mind during this uncertain time.
We are prepared with the following procedure and adding to this list regularly:
- Full remote work force capability in case of a forced office shutdown. For now, it is business as usual at NBCS.
- Our phone service team has geographic diversity and is staffed to meet demands during any event.
- Our e-mail and phone services network has geographic diversity and we stand ready to shift traffic to meet demands.
- Deploying a strategy to coordinate continued delivery of services and support to our clients.
We will be triaged calls based on business sector:
- Telecom/Critical IT services
- Government Contracts
- Food retail and necessities outlets
- Everything else becomes first come first serve
IF YOU NEED A COVID-19 WORK FROM HOME PLAN ENACTED PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY.
We have monthly plans for computer support, and we offer price per hour services.
We will continue to monitor this situation to ensure essential services remain operable.
Since 1997, NBCS has demonstrated steadfast support to our clients in past emergency situations. We will continue to use every effort to deliver uninterrupted essential services to all our clients in dealing with the present circumstances until further notice.
Our team is fully staffed, and available during any emergency by dialing 1-705-840-2806, or by emailing [email protected].
We value all of our customers and appreciate your business.