Job Summary – Entry Level On-Site Technician
Job Type: Full-time, Contract
Come join our team at North Bay Computer Services Incorporated! We are looking for a technician to replace and install debit machines, ATM equipment, and assist our on-site team with basic computer and network jobs. This individual must contribute a positive and enthusiastic attitude to our team.
NBCS specializes in personal and residential repairs, business infrastructure and networking, POS & ATM systems. Any size business – we fix it all.
- Must be reliable, punctual, and professional
- Able to work evenings and weekends
- Must have basic technology skills such as running cable and basic installations
- Must be able to work at heights
- Capable of doing virus removal, data migration, building computers, and installing operating systems
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle
- Candidate must be able to follow specific instructions with very little supervision
- Friendliness and credibility are a virtue
- Excellent stress management skills, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- A criminal record check will be required
- You must be willing to work evenings, weekends, and on call
Received Northern Ontario Business Award 2013
Received Small Business of the Year Award for 2012
- We use the highest quality parts
- We get most parts from Canada
- We’re the biggest team of certified technicians to help you get up and stay running again
- We are incorporated
- All staff have been checked for a criminal record
- Our Technicians carry most parts and tools
- We are insured
- We have been servicing since 1997
- We have over 100+ positive feedback. Read our testimonials on our site & Facebook
- Serviced over 20,000 satisfied clients
- We also have a division in Ottawa, and we are here to stay
You must have a valid computer or networking certification.
Valid G or G2 drivers license, reliable vehicle, and insurance.
Job Type / Category
40 hours a weeks
For inquiries please email [email protected].